If your aspirations match ours and are confident in putting forward ideas and picking up new skills; and are committed to being a good team player and colleague, then please speak with us.Apply now
Formed in 1992, Informed Solutions is a leading international provider of digital transformation, technology, data analytics and systems integration services. Informed’s purpose is to create economic and social value by helping to build a more inclusive, fair and safe society through ethical use of technology and data, and investing in digital skills.
With offices across the UK and Australia, Informed’s innovative and agile approach drives digital transformation for globally recognised brands across a number of industry sectors including: Government, Healthcare, Emergency Services, Utilities, Energy, Planning and Land Management, Transport and Logistics and more.
Our growing business needs an experienced and enthusiastic Project Accountant who can contribute to Client projects, internal project teams and the internal Finance Services Group.
You will be professional, clear thinking, positive under pressure and results driven, with a ‘can do’ attitude that inspires respect and confidence from others. We are looking to recruit a colleague who works well with others and shares the Company’s core professional values of innovation, excellence and integrity. You will enjoy working in a client facing role in a fast paced working environment.
Informed does not aspire to be an average business; we recruit exceptional colleagues, develop inspiring leaders and professionals, and have built up an enviable client list. We are excited by people who are driven by achievement and are motivated by being part of a successful and goal oriented team that achieves results.
Project Accounting: (UK & Australia)
- Management of internal timesheet system
- Production of monthly billing packs
- Production of sales invoices
- Revenue recognition and reconciliation
- Work closely with internal project teams and clients
- Production of client highlights reports
- Build up a close working relationship with senior members of staff
- Maintenance of internal project cost summaries and budget trackers
- Maintenance of internal monthly margin reports
- Work closely with team members generating forecast and resource reports.
Management Accounts (UK & Australia):
- Maintenance of our Australian legal entity management accounts
- Inter Company reconciliations
- Work with external auditors.
Ad Hoc duties:
- Continuous improvement of business processes via annual business initiatives
- Assisting with annual budgets.